Monday, 29 July 2013

Had My Cake and Ate It Too

Well, the day came- it was time to wear our sewn Cake and eat cake!
If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my post on it.

So without further ado, here's my Tiramisu!
And yes, some amazing person brought tiramisu, so I'm posing in my Tiramisu with tiramisu.  So awesome!
Bonus: My dress even matches the COLOUR of the tiramisu! Thanks Mel for the photo :)

We all had a blast.  Nearly everyone was wearing cake, and there was so much incredible food! Credit for these pics go to Sandra, our lovely lovely host.


We stopped stuffing our faces with deliciousness for long enough to get some group shots: (oh, and notice we all  had name tags stuck on so we could get to know new members of the WSBN!)

How much fun is this??  All the Tiramisu girls at once!  :D
The whole gang :)
I'll be putting up a "proper" pattern review post about the Tiramisu dress at some point.  I'm so glad I made it in time for this fun event!
Did any of you join in?  If you did, show me! 

P.S  On an unrelated note, on my Christmas ornament swap post, I totally missed out the pic of what I received. I felt like a jerk when I realised, lol! So I updated the post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Add a comment! :)