Saturday, 1 December 2012

The Wellingtonian Pyramid Scheme

So after our blog meet up, we decided to each grab some of the pattern swap patterns and give them away.  But to follow in Karen's footsteps and do it pyramid style!
Here's how that works:
  • Anyone, anywhere can enter by leaving a comment on this post anytime until Friday the 7th of December (NZ time!) edit: competition extended until the 14th but you must have an active blog
  • I will randomly select one winner, and post them the collection of 6 patterns to them!
  • The winner will then pick one pattern to keep for themselves, then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to  Person A. 
  • Person A will pick a pattern for themselves, host their own giveaway and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person B. Person B will do the same and so on until there is a last pattern winner… 
 Down to the cool bit- the fabulous fabulous prizes!  :D


I was tempted to keep the one on the left!


And these have potential...


Skirts and ooh!  A man's shirt!

See anything you like?  Are you excited?  I am! 
Maybe I should have kept the mystery alive and not revealed all the patterns...?   Too late!  Heh heh :)

Looking forward to giving these away :) 

6 comments:

  1. So fun! Count me in please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some really great patterns there, but I would choose the mens shirt. Please count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join in, can;t decide between the two dresses on the left! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I need more patterns like a hole in the head. Count me in too please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this idea! Count me in ;) I'm a relatively new blogger so to be able to do a give away would give my blog a great boost!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I like all those dresses. Count me in please :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Add a comment! :)